|5||5,40 €||Up to 27,00 €|
|10||5,00 €||Up to 50,00 €|
This glue is also known by the acronym of loca, which stands for Liquid Optical Clear Adhesive. This is the same glue used by various smartphone manufacturers to adhere the LCD / touch screen and the external glass. Its use is fundamental in the replacement of the smartphone glass only, for a successful processing.
• 50 ml tube
• Shelf life from opening: about 6 months
• To cure the glue, UV lamps must be used. It literally hardens in about 30 seconds, but a cure time of about 3 minutes is recommended for a strong hold. Even sunlight can be used, but it will take a little longer.
• With this tube it is possible to carry out 30 repairs.
• 1pc - LOCA UV GLUE TP-1000 50ML TRANSPARENT FOR DISPLAY SCREEN REPAIRS
NB: The object is NEW, Bulk (without packaging).
* The images and product information provided by the manufacturer are purely indicative and may change without notice.
No customer reviews for the moment.